Our founder, Lauren Tharp, took a break from hosting the MuseHub Podcast in order to be interviewed by Annemarie Cross over on The Christian Entrepreneurs Podcast.
As May is Mental Health Awareness Month, the primary topic of choice was living with mental illness(es), and how God never throws anything at you that you can’t handle.
- How Lauren got started as a writer — and the other careers she had before she buckled down and made writing and editing her sole source of income.
- The virtue of patience, especially as it pertains to freelancers.
- How and why you should practice daily gratitude.
- What Lauren does as the owner of the multiple award-winning LittleZotz Writing.
- The birth of MuseHub and what it does for freelance writers and artists.