Like writing about growth marketing?
GrowthMentor ( https://www.growthmentor.io) is looking for experienced bloggers to write unique and intriguing blog content on topics surrounding startup life, growth marketing, and ultimately, tieing it into mentorship.
This is a 2-sided marketplace that's currently in pre-BETA and we're now looking for an experienced remote writer to join our team.
Potential topics may include:
- How finding a growth mentor can help you to grow your startup
- How to achieve a healthy work/life balance
- Mistakes founders make
- Top # mistakes people make in <insert here growth marketing discipline ie. PPC, content marketing, Social, etc.>
- Top # <insert here genre of marketing tool> and how <insert here persona> use them to do <insert here business benefit>
We're a self-financed startup that's passionate about creating a disruptive platform that will help startups maximize their chances of success.
CONTENT TOPICS WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead generation
- Churn reduction / retention / customer success
- Growth strategies and frameworks
- Raising financing
- Content marketing and SEO
- Marketing automation
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Growth mindset and psychology
- Tutorials on marketing tech
THE STYLE AND TONE WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Conversational tone
- The posts must help readers accomplish something, and/or learn from examples
- Does not follow conventional 5 paragraph essay format - short concise paragraphs that are easy to read
- Fully formatted sections to make posts easy to skim through
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Someone with a passion for growth, marketing, and business
- Someone who can tell a great story
- Someone who loves writing in-depth and thought-provoking articles
- Someone who can come up with story ideas with minimal guidance
- Experience in the startup scene and well-versed in full-stack growth marketing concepts from top of the funnel to bottom of the funnel.
- Someone with experience using tools like Zapier, Slack, Drip, Trello, and other popular marketing and project management tools.
- Someone who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty and interviewing experts in order to spice up blog posts with unique data that you can't find anywhere else.
- Someone who is excited to be a part of something that's potentially disruptive.